Hello!!

Hello, I'm Lyndsay and this is my A2 Media blog. All of the research and planning I do for this years coursework (A short film, magazine review and poster to go with it) will find it's way onto this blog.

Monday 5 December 2011

Scene issues

Because the my older brother, who was going to be the other person in the last scene is ill and has alot of uni work to do, if I can't find an alternative I'll have to change the whole scene, which could take a long time, to create, organise and film.

I might go back to my original 'happy ending' idea, which, rather than symbolising leaving your childhood behind as an adult, would symbolise holding on to your childhood through adulthood. Having this ending would mean that I wouldn't need another actor, only someone to man the cameras, filming could take up to an hour and after this the filming will be finished, and editing and music would be the only things left to do.

I would need to film:
  1. Several quick shots putting up posters in different places.
  2. Walking past the shop with the doll in the window.
  3. The shot of me noticing the doll in the window.
  4. Going into the shop.
  5. The doll being removed from the window.
  6. Walking out of the shop with the doll.
All very quick shots, which will make up the ending of the film.
After editing, I can prepare music. I'll need to take note of times of the film, and what mood these times are, so that music can be played in time with the scenes. If not, I may have to experiment with garage band.

No comments:

Post a Comment