Hello!!

Hello, I'm Lyndsay and this is my A2 Media blog. All of the research and planning I do for this years coursework (A short film, magazine review and poster to go with it) will find it's way onto this blog.

Monday 3 October 2011

Music

 As a silent(-ish) film I'll need some music to go over the film. Rob has written 2 pieces of music for me to use, I'll use one for the credits (both opening and closing titles) and one for the film itself.
 I can't get the music to fit the film until filming and editing is finished, so I can see how long each piece of music needs to be, and when the pace changes, to make sure the music fits the pace of the film all the way through.

1 comment:

  1. Changes of tempo/pace etc are all good!

    Glad you are using original, non-copyright music. This way you can get it exactly as you need it to be.

    ReplyDelete