Hello!!

Hello, I'm Lyndsay and this is my A2 Media blog. All of the research and planning I do for this years coursework (A short film, magazine review and poster to go with it) will find it's way onto this blog.

Thursday 13 October 2011

Title screens

For the titles, I decided I'd have a kind of stop motion of photos of the object the film as the opening, so into that, I'd incorporate some title screens into it, printed out version, because many short films have titles in the style of the film (The earlier 'Traffic Warden' post, for example). Although, I got this idea from the TV series Miranda's openning titles, though abviously they will be different to mine as this is a sitcom series, not a short film, and so the TV series titles will be more of a motif to tell the audience that the programme is starting, rather than an opening. However, I will use this as a kind of inspiration. Due to copyright and availability and all that jazz, I can't add a link like I want to.

1 comment:

  1. Good ideas. Make sure you acknowledge clearly that Miranda is a different kind of text completely, and that you are reworking the idea. Hopefully, your research into short films will pick up the conventions (or lack thereof) and you may even identify where they have incorporated ideas from different text types.

    ReplyDelete